Associate (Philippine Attorney)
Attorney Mark Abe is an international lawyer trained in Dubai and Manila. Mark is engaged for projects, primarily, concerning the cross-border business and legal issues facing forward-thinking companies doing business internationally.
Before joining Hayes & Simon, Mark served as a corporate counsel for a conglomerate doing business in the Middle East and North Africa.
Mark is licensed as a lawyer, real estate broker and appraiser in the Philippines.
• San Beda College School of Law, Juris Doctor (Top Three Philippine Law School by Bar Pass Rate)
• Lyceum of the Philippines University, Bachelor of Science in International Relations
• Admitted to the Philippine Bar
• Member, Integrated Bar of the Philippines
• Member, Philippine Association of Realtors Boards
• Member, Philippine Association of Real Estate Appraisers
• English & Tagalog (Filipino)