top of page
  • Writer's pictureSean Hayes

Filing a DBA Name In New York

If you want to conduct business under a trade name that is different from the name used to form your New York business, then you need to file a DBA, or a “doing business as” name, in New York.

To continue reading this article, click here.

1 view0 comments
bottom of page